When you register we ask for information such as your name, regular and email address, zip code, and phone number. We may also collect information about your transactions with us to assist us in planning your new pool or remodel.
- However, Lifetime Pools does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you collected in connection with your use of this site unless:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to Lifetime Pools employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Lifetime Pools may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address you have specified or by placing a prominent notice on our site.